Five Jumah prayers with COVID-19 Guidelines. No Registration required. First come first serve basis. 1st @1:45. 2nd @2:15. 3rd @2:45. 4th @3:15. 5th @3:45.
Inshallah, We will be starting Bukhari Sahreef from this year A’alim class program. We are pleased to announce that Shaykhul Hadeeth Hadhrat Moulana Haneef Luharvi (D.B.) has accepted our invitation and will be the teacher of Bukhari Shareef. Accepting application for A’alim Class and Hifz Class. Please contact IST office or Imam Mohammed at 416-825-7921
DONATION/Qarz APPEAL: Need $600K by July 31st to REPAY QARZ (Interest Free Loan) Please DONATE Generously. Accepting Qarz e Hasana for short or long term. Please contact IST office. May Allah (swt) Bless all of you for your kind support. (Ameen) Click here < to view video for project update
Your Sadaqah Jariyah is impactful, life changing, and Prophetic. “When a person passes away, their good deeds will also come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for them” – Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
To join Masjid WhatsApp group, Please send request with your name and details via WhatsApp message to 416 467 0786.
Click HERE to > DONATE
Metrolinx: In regards to the petition going around, we want to clarify IST stand on the petition called Move the Train Yard from Thorncliffe Park. No one has consulted mosque or it’s board members about this petition. Masjid Darus Salaam-IST has not endorsed this petition. Please don’t be mislead by the petition and rumors’ circulating in public. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Imam, IST management, or visit IST office. Further details will be available on our website in near future.
We need funds to REPAY Total Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of approx. $6 Million & NEED another $4 Million for ongoing construction @ 20 Overlea Blvd. Everyone should take part in this great cause of Sadaqah Jariyah. >Monthly DONATION Form Accepting Qarz E Hasna (Interest Free Loan) Please visit IST office fo details.
Duaa for repayment of debt (Qarz)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَا عَلِيُّ يَا عَظِيمُ يَا عَلِيمُ
اَللّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ مَلِيكٌ مُقْتَدِرْ
مَا تَشَآءُ مِنْ اَمْرٍ يَكُوْنْ
اَللّهُمٌَ اَسْعِدْنَا فِي الدّٰارَيْنْ
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنْ
Click HERE to DONATE: DONATION APPEAL to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of $6 Million & also need approx. $4 Million for Renovation. Construction is now underway at 20 Overlea Blvd. (See pics below) Need $75, 000 monthly for next 40 months to pay contractors for renovation. Donate Daily/Weekly/Monthly. May Allah reward all of you.(Ameen)
Coming to Masjid you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat with you and take it with you after completing your prayer.
- Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask)
- Toronto City council made masks mandatory indoors including place of worship.
- Keep and carry your shoes with you into the plastic bag. (Bring your own bag)
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Wudhu, Washroom facility and parking lot will be limited.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should not attend daily or Friday prayers. (Pray at home)
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) do not attend and pray at home.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend due to govt. guideline.
- Maintain physical and social distance at all times. (2 meters / 6 feet)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Everyone should immediately vacate the Masjid after every Fardh salah.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days as per law.
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Please contact office or Imam Mohammed at 416-825-7921.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Evening Hifz and Full Time Hifz Class. Please contact office or Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
- > SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- > 40 DAROOD
- > Juma Khutbah
- > 40 Rabbana
- > Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
IST Expansion Project: With the mercy of Allah (swt) we have been approved by the City of Toronto and received the Zoning, Planning, and Building Permit for 20 Overlea Blvd. Expansion Project. Construction is underway. We need to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free loan) of $6 Million, & need $4 Million (approx.) for renovation. We humbly appeal everyone to donate generously, which will make it easier for us to Repay Qarz (Interest Free loan). Click here to >DONATE Now
The first 10 days of Zil-Hijjah are upon us. The importance of these days has been emphasized in our religion time and time again.
Our Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said, “There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” The people asked, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah?” He said, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing.” (Bukhari).
Although many of us are unable to make the blessed journey to Mecca and do Hajj, there are still many ways through which we can make the most of these days. We can fast, increase our recitation of the Quran, increase our prayer, remembrance of Almighty Allah, and increase our charity. As you increase your good deeds during these blessed days, Please consider donating in these blessed days of Zil-Hijjah a part of your charity to IST Expansion Project.