NEW LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS: Masjid’s both locations (4 Tohrncliffe and 20 Overlea) will be closed for general public from Monday April 19th at 12.01 am as per Govt. restrictions. Masjid is open for daily salah with a 15% building capacity till Midnight Sunday April 18th. Taraweeh prayers will continue Fri night and Sat night as per schedule with 15% building capacity and on Sunday night 9.30 pm Tarweeh will continue and NO Taraweeh at 11.30 pm on Sunday Night at 4 Thorncliffe.
Masjid will be closed as per Govt. restrictions on Monday April 19th at 12.01 AM.
We pray that Allah (SWT) keeps us united during these difficult times and protects us from every illness, sickness, and disease. May Allah (SWT) uplift us from this pandemic and cure those afflicted (Ameen)
RAMADHAN MUBARAK: The new moon was sighted in San Diego, California. Hilal Council of Canada has accepted reports and has declared that the month of Ramadan 1442 will start on Tuesday April 13th, 2021. We wish you a blessed Ramadaan Mubaarak. May Allah accept all of your fasting, Taraweeh and Ibaadah. Ameen!
4 Thorncliffe Park Drive (Old Building)
1st Taraweeh (200 person capacity). Isha Salah- 9:30pm until Sunday Night April 18th
2nd Taraweeh (200 person capacity) Isha Salah- 11:30pm until Sat. Night April 17th.
20 Overlea Blvd (New Building)
10 day Taraweeh (130 person capacity) Isha Salah- 9:30pm. until Sunday Night April 18th
Full Ramadhan Taraweeh (200 person capacity) Isha Salah- 9:45pm until Sunday Night April 18th
DONATION: Our goal to raise ONE Million dollars in blessed month of Ramadhan for our Expansion Project. Everyone is requested to donate at least $300 in the month of Ranmadhan.
Click Here to >DONATE ONLINE Please DONATE GENEROUSLY
We need funds to REPAY Total Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of approx. $6 Million & NEED another $4 Million for ongoing construction @ 20 Overlea Blvd. Everyone should take part in this great cause of Sadaqah Jariyah in blessed month of Ramadhan. For monthly donation, please download below form, fill it out, take a screen shot and email it to us or kindly drop it to IST office. >Monthly DONATION Form
Accepting Qarz E Hasna (Interest Free Loan) Please visit IST office for details.
Sadaqatul Fitr: $7.00 per person
Ramadhan 1442 Time Table < Click here to download
Duaa for repayment of debt (Qarz)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَا عَلِيُّ يَا عَظِيمُ يَا عَلِيمُ
اَللّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ مَلِيكٌ مُقْتَدِرْ
مَا تَشَآءُ مِنْ اَمْرٍ يَكُوْنْ
اَللّهُمٌَ اَسْعِدْنَا فِي الدّٰارَيْنْ
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنْ
Click HERE to DONATE: DONATION APPEAL to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of $6 Million & also need approx. $4 Million for Renovation. Construction is now underway at 20 Overlea Blvd. (See pics below) Need $75, 000 monthly for next 40 months to pay contractors for renovation. Donate Daily/Weekly/Monthly. May Allah reward all of you.(Ameen)
When Coming to Masjid you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat with you and take it with you after completing your prayer.
- Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask)
- Toronto City council made masks mandatory indoors including place of worship.
- Keep and carry your shoes with you into the plastic bag. (Bring your own bag)
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Wudhu, Washroom facility and parking lot will be closed.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should not attend daily or Friday prayers. (Pray at home)
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) do not attend and pray at home.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend due to govt. guideline.
- Maintain physical and social distance at all times. (2 meters / 6 feet)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Everyone should immediately vacate the Masjid after every Fardh salah.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days as per law.
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Contact Moulana Imran Patel for more details at 647-868-2540.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz Class. Contact Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
- > SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- > 40 DAROOD
- > Juma Khutbah
- > 40 Rabbana
- > Ramadhan 1442 Time Table
- > Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ said, “Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity” (Tirmidhi)
IST Expansion Project: Alhumdulillah, with the mercy of Allah SWT we have been approved by the City of Toronto and received the Zoning, Planning, and Building Permit for 20 Overlea Blvd. Expansion Project. Phase one has already begun. We still need to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free loan) of $6 Million, & need $4 Million (approx.) for renovation of the building. We humbly appeal everyone to donate generously, which will make it easier for us to Repay Qarz (Interest Free loan). Click here to >DONATE Now
Hadeeth: Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasúlullãh ﷺ said, “Every Prophet had a prayer that was answered, and every Prophet offered this prayer in this world. But I am saving my prayer so that I can intercede for my nation, and it reaches every one of them who dies not associating anything with Allah.” (Ibn Majah)
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates: Nabee صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “The most complete believers are those who have the best character and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives” (Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith: 1162)
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna Nawfal Al-Ashja’i ُرَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْه reports that Rasulullah ﷺ said: Recite Surah Kafiroon قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ before sleeping, for it is a protection from Shirk polytheism. (Tirmidhi)