Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept our worship, Fasting, Siyam, Qiyam and Charity. We thank all of you for ongoing support to the Islamic Society of Toronto- Masjid Darus Salaam. Eid Mubarak!!!
We have to return Qarz of $7.9 Million to our Muslim brothers & sisters. Please donate any amount you are able to one time or on Monthly basis. Urgently need $1.5 Million by June 29th. 2018
SUMMER MADRASAH PROGRAM
- Designed for boys and girls age 6 to 15 years
- 6 weeks program- July 9 to August 17, 2017
- Class Hours: Mon to Thurs 10.00am to 2.00pm, Fri.10.00am to 12.30pm
- Consist of in-class islamic and other studies and outdoor activities.
- Fees $80.00 per child. Deadline for registration July 02, 2018
- Interested parents are requested to contact IST office for details.
- All the registered students in the summer program, please be at the Masjid on Mon. July 9, 2018 @ 9.45 am.
Click here to >Donate Now OR Download Pre-authorized Monthly Donation Form, Sayyiduna ‘Amr bin ‘Auf رضي الله عنه narrates: Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Certainly charity increases one’s lifespan, prevents an evil death, and Allah removes through it pride and arrogance.” (Al Mu’jamul Kabir, Hadith: 31, vol: 17)
IST Expansion Project: We Thank you all for your generosity to achieve the $11.3 Million target to purchase 20 Overlea Blvd. Please donate $100 per month (or any amount you are able to) on Monthly plan for Sadaqh Jariyah. We also need funds to do interior renovations in new property. May Allah (SWT) reward all of you and your family abundantly in this world and hereafter. (Ameen) Please spread the message to as many brothers & sisters and encourage others to donate. We are still collecting Qarz for short or long term. Please come to IST office with Donations & Qarz. Let your dollar today to help save the Imaan of a young one tomorrow. All donations are tax deductible. >Click Here to Donate Now (Donation only-No Qardh online)
“Allah, the Exalted, says, ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
1. A polite and humble reminder to keep the Masjid Darus Salaam’s project in your Duaas. May Allah take the project to completion with ease, and make it a center of Hidayah for all.
2. A humble request to continue with your generous donations towards our new premises. Rasulullah SAW said “The most beloved deeds to Allah are those done in continuity, even though they may be small (in amount).“Every day try to give some sort of donation to IST. Please donate $100 per month on Monthly pre authorized payment plan for Sadaqh Jaria for yourself or for your loved one.
Qur’an says: “Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? And it is Allah who withholds and grants abundance, and to Him you will be returned.” (Surah al Baqara 2:245)
مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنبُلَةٍ مِّائَةُ حَبَّةٍ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ. (البقرة، 261 The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. (The Cow, 261)
Project-20 Overlea Blvd. >Click Here How you can Help our community
Little bit about our wonderful community
IST boasts its presence among passionate brother and sisters of Islam. Serving tirelessly to accommodate and quench the competing thirst of Imaan and Yaqeen. Our community holds more than 3000 people in back to back Jum’ah prayers and counts more than 6000 people on EID.
Alhamdulillah, Islam predominates in our little community and is widely practiced. The current space is large enough for daily congregational prayers but during Jum’ah, Ramadan and Eid most people pray outside on the ground. IST needs help overcoming the initial financial barrier in expanding the space for a larger jamaa and Islamic school (Madrasah) for children that will cater subjects such as Tarbiyyah, Arabic language, Fiqh, Quran and many more.
The following are ways you can support us:
- Donate Generously to this project (receive blessing for everyone who uses the masjid in the future)
- Share this project on social media by clicking the appropriate button at the top of this screen (receive blessing for everyone who sees your share and donates or also shares)
- Share this link >in your What’sApp groups, Facebook, Twitter (receive Barakah and rewards for sharing and those who donate)
- Make a du’a to Allah to make a way for this community to build His house (du’a is the weapon of the believer).
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, “Protect yourself from hell-fire even by giving a piece of date as charity.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Sunday Classes: Class Timing- Every Sun. 10.30 am to 2.00 pm. $35 monthly fees. Please visit Masjid Darus Salaam on Sun. 11.00 am to 1.00 pm for more details and registration.
Donating online is very Easy. Click on the link below and you’ll be taken to our charity page on canadahelps.org, Our yearly operating budget is approx. $395,000. A tax deductible receipt will be sent for all donations. Click HERE > Donate Online now through CanadaHelps.org.
For your convenience, we accept Visa/M.C. & Debit for donation at IST office.
It is reported from Hazrat Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنهما that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم made sadaqatul fitr compulsory as a purification of fasts from useless talks and vile discourses and also as food to the poor (Abu Dawood).
This night has been named in a Hadeeth as the Night of Reward (Lailatul Jaaiza). It is desirable to perform nafl prayers on this night. Rasulullah ﷺ has stated: “The person who stays awake on the nights preceding the two Eids occupying himself with Ibaadah (worship), his heart will not die on the day when everyone’s heart will perish.” (he will be saved from the horrors of the Day of Qiyaamah) (Ibn Majah)
Hadhrat Anas رضي الله عنه reports that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم would always eat some dates before leaving for the Eid salaah on the day of Eid ul Fitr. (ابن ماجة)
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه reports that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:“There are three people whose Duaas are not rejected; (1) The fasting person until he breaks his fast, (2) the just ruler,(3) and the duaa of the oppressed which Allah Ta’ala lifts above the clouds and opens the doors of the heavens for it. Allah Ta’ala says ‘I take a qasm on My honour, I will definitely assist you, even though it may be after some time.” (ترمذي)
Rasulullah ﷺ said, “On Friday the angels stand at the door of the Masjid and note down, in order of arrival, the names of those who come early. When the Imaam proceeds towards the pulpit, the angels roll up their scrolls and listen to the Khutbah.” (Bukhari)