Regarding Community Advisory < Click HERE
MASJID RE OPENING: Alhamdulillah, Masjid is open with 15% Capacity from Friday June 11th, 2021.
Five (5) Jumah prayers as follows with COVID-19 Guidelines. 1st @1:45. 2nd @2:15. 3rd @2:45. 4th @3:15. 5th @3:45.
DONATION APPEAL: Urgently Need $750,000 by June 30th to REPAY QARZ (Interest Free Loan) Please DONATE Generously. Accepting Qarz e Hasana for short or long term. Please contact IST office. May Allah (swt) Bless all of you for your kind support. (Ameen)
سول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم mentioned: الله تعالى Said: “Spend O son of Aadam (عليه السلام), it will be spent upon you”. (Bukhaaree Shareef/Muslim Shareef) One who spends in this world, for the pleasure of الله تعالى, will be granted something in this world, and will be rewarded in the hereafter as well.
To join Masjid WhatsApp group, Please send request with your name and details via WhatsApp message to 416 467 0786.
Click HERE to > DONATE or Click on the flyer to DONATE
In regards to the petition going around on social media, we want to clarify IST stand on the petition called Move the Train Yard from Thorncliffe Park. No one has consulted mosque or it’s board members about this petition. Masjid Darus Salaam-IST has not endorsed this petition. Please don’t be mislead by the petition circulating in public. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact IST management or visit IST office. Further details will be available on our website in near future.
This is an incredibly challenging time for our community, but we remain hopeful in the Mercy of Allah (SWT) We pray that Allah (SWT) keeps us united during these difficult times and protects us from every illness, sickness, and disease. May Allah (SWT) uplift us from this pandemic and cure those afflicted (Ameen)
We need funds to REPAY Total Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of approx. $6 Million & NEED another $4 Million for ongoing construction @ 20 Overlea Blvd. Everyone should take part in this great cause of Sadaqah Jariyah. >Monthly DONATION Form Accepting Qarz E Hasna (Interest Free Loan) Please visit IST office fo details.
Duaa for repayment of debt (Qarz)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَا عَلِيُّ يَا عَظِيمُ يَا عَلِيمُ
اَللّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ مَلِيكٌ مُقْتَدِرْ
مَا تَشَآءُ مِنْ اَمْرٍ يَكُوْنْ
اَللّهُمٌَ اَسْعِدْنَا فِي الدّٰارَيْنْ
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنْ
Click HERE to DONATE: DONATION APPEAL to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of $6 Million & also need approx. $4 Million for Renovation. Construction is now underway at 20 Overlea Blvd. (See pics below) Need $75, 000 monthly for next 40 months to pay contractors for renovation. Donate Daily/Weekly/Monthly. May Allah reward all of you.(Ameen)
When Coming to Masjid you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat with you and take it with you after completing your prayer.
- Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask)
- Toronto City council made masks mandatory indoors including place of worship.
- Keep and carry your shoes with you into the plastic bag. (Bring your own bag)
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Wudhu, Washroom facility and parking lot will be closed.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should not attend daily or Friday prayers. (Pray at home)
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) do not attend and pray at home.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend due to govt. guideline.
- Maintain physical and social distance at all times. (2 meters / 6 feet)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Everyone should immediately vacate the Masjid after every Fardh salah.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days as per law.
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Contact Moulana Imran Patel for more details at 647-868-2540.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz Class. Contact Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
- > SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- > 40 DAROOD
- > Juma Khutbah
- > 40 Rabbana
- > Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
IST Expansion Project: Alhumdulillah, with the mercy of Allah SWT we have been approved by the City of Toronto and received the Zoning, Planning, and Building Permit for 20 Overlea Blvd. Expansion Project. Phase one has already begun. We need to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free loan) of $6 Million, & need $4 Million (approx.) for renovation of the building. We humbly appeal everyone to donate generously, which will make it easier for us to Repay Qarz (Interest Free loan). Click here to >DONATE Now
Hadeeth: Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasúlullãh ﷺ said, “Every Prophet had a prayer that was answered, and every Prophet offered this prayer in this world. But I am saving my prayer so that I can intercede for my nation, and it reaches every one of them who dies not associating anything with Allah.” (Ibn Majah)
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates: Nabee صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “The most complete believers are those who have the best character and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives” (Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith: 1162)
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna Nawfal Al-Ashja’i ُرَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْه reports that Rasulullah ﷺ said: Recite Surah Kafiroon قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ before sleeping, for it is a protection from Shirk polytheism. (Tirmidhi)