3 Jumuah Prayers: First @1.45. Second @2.45. Third @3.30.
TBHL Summer 2022 ( Boys Born 2003 – 2013) Please complete this form and bring registration fees with you on the first day. Form deadline: May 18 2022. First day: May 22 2022 8:00am (bring fees)
Location: Masjid Darus Salaam parking lot
Time: Sundays 8am – 1pm. Cost: $30
Contact: Anas Memon (647) 745 8557- Ahmed Parekh (647) 965 9115
Employment opportunity: We are looking for 2 part time male teachers to teach Qaidah class and Islamic studies in our evening Madrasah form 5.15pm to 7.15pm Monday to Friday. If you are interested, please drop your resume to IST office or email to @ firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATE for day to day maintenance and operating expenses. Click here to >DONATE.
To Join IST WhatsApp group >Click HERE
Fiqh Program: Every Tuesday night, (After Maghreb Salah) Mufti Ismail Kotwal is conducting a beneficial Fiqh program for Adults. This program will cover aspects of Fiqh, which every adult should know for their day to day life. At the end of the program, there will be Questions and Answers. (Questions to be submitted in writing in advance) We request all of our Adults to take part and benefit from this program of learning and revising the teachings of our Deen. Click > Here to submit Fiqh Question
Adult Qura’an Classes: Mon @ 7.30pm & Sat after Zohr. Contact office for details.
Tafseer in English every Thursday Night after Isha Salah by Moulana Usman Bodhania.
If you are sick, please perform your Salah at home for safety of other congregants. When coming for prayers, please cooperate with our volunteers.
Islamic Society of Toronto and Metrolinx to convert 20 Overlea Blvd. building in Thorncliffe Park to a new IST Islamic Centre with significant additional community benefits >Click Here to Read
When Coming for prayers, Please follow the guidelines:
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should perform their salah at home.
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should pray at home.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
DONATE for day to day operating expenses. All donations are tax deductible. Your Sadaqah Jariyah is impactful, life changing, and Prophetic. “When a person passes away, their good deeds will also come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for them” – Muhammad (P.B.U.H) Click HERE to > DONATE
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Please contact office or Imam Mohammed at 416-825-7921.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz Class. Please contact office or Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
Our yearly operating budget is approx. $395,000. A tax deductible receipt will be sent for all donations. Click HERE to > Donate Online
1) Sayyiduna Abdullah Bin Umar رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُماَ reports that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “The pleasure of Allah lies in the pleasure of the parent. The anger of Allah lies in the anger of the parent.” (Al-Adabul Mufrad)
2) Sayyiduna Umar ibn Khattaab رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ narrates: I heard Rasulullah ﷺ saying: “Allah indeed admires the people offering Salaah in congregation.” (Musnad Ahmad)
3) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ reported that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “The person who strives on behalf of the widows and poor is like those who strive in the way of Allah and like those who fast in the day and pray at night.” (Adabul Mufrad – Bukhari)
4) Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ reported that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “Three supplications are answered without doubt. The supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveller, and the supplication of the parent for his son.” (Tirmidhi)