Click HERE to DONATE: URGENT APPEAL to REPAY Qarz of $750,000 by October 31st, 2020. We humbly request brothers and sisters to DONATE GENEROUSLY. (May Allah (SWT) reward you and your family in this world and hereafter -Ameen) Donate to REPAY Qarz of $6 Million, and need another $3 Million for renovation at 20 Overlea Blvd. Accepting Qarz for short or long term. Please contact IST office. Donations are tax deductible.
Please follow all guidelines posted below, when you come to Masjid.
FRIDAY PRAYERS: We will have 3 FRIDAY prayers at 20 Overlea Building. First @ 1:45, Second @ 2:45, and Third @ 3:30. Please Note: If you are coming for first Juma Salah, be early. Doors will be closed at 1:30. NO ENTRY after 1:30 pm for First Juma Salah. Make Wudhu at home. No Wudhu and Washroom facility available. Bring your own prayer mat and face mask. Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask) Maintain physical distance at all times. NO registrations required. Everyone welcome on first come first serve basis.
It is of great importance for all of our congregants to follow the IST guidelines and instructions of our volunteers when coming to Masjid, in order that we may continue to keep the house of Allah open.
When Coming to Masjid you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat with you and take it with you after completing your prayer.
- Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask)
- Toronto City council made masks mandatory indoors including place of worship.
- Keep and carry your shoes with you into the plastic bag. (Bring your own bag)
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Wudhu, Washroom facility and parking lot will be closed.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should not attend daily or Friday prayers. (Pray at home)
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) do not attend and pray at home.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend due to govt. guideline.
- Maintain physical and social distance at all times. (2 meters / 6 feet)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Everyone should immediately vacate the Masjid after every Fardh salah.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days as per law.
We highly appreciate your cooperation.
We pray that Allah Ta’ala keeps us united during these difficult times and protects us from every illness, sickness, and disease. May Allah (SWT) uplift us from this pandemic and cure those afflicted (Ameen).
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Contact Moulana Imran Patel for more details at 647-868-2540.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz class. Contact Moulana Mohammed Bodhania for more details at 416-825-7921.
EVE. Madrasah ONLINE: Eve. Madrasah is running online since June 1, 2020. We are planning to re-open Eve. Madrasah at Masjid from around Mid September Insha Allah. Please keep checking our website for updates.
Friday Youth Program: Every Friday youth program will be conducted inside the Masjid. All youth over 13 years are encouraged to attend in Masjid after after Maghreb Salah. Wearing a face mask and physical distancing is required on the premises.
Please click the link below to download:
- > SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- > 40 DAROOD
- > Juma Khutbah
- > 40 Rabbana
- > Prayer Time Table
- > Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ said, “Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity” (Tirmidhi)
IST Expansion Project: Alhumdulillah, with the mercy of Allah SWT we have been approved by the City of Toronto and received the Zoning, Plans, and Building Permit for 20 Overlea Blvd. Expansion Project. Phase one has already begun. We thank you all for your generosity. May Allah reward you all (Ameen). We still need to REPAY Qarz (loan) of $6 Million Dollars, PLUS $3 Million Dollars (approx.) for renovation costs of the building. We humbly appeal everyone to donate generously, which will make it easier for us to Repay our Qarz. Click here to >DONATE Now
Beg Allah for safety in this world and the next: Abul Fadhl Al-Abbäs bin abdul Muttalib رضى الله عنه reports that i asked Rasúlullāh ﷺ to teach me a supplication. Rasúlullāh ﷺ said,
“Beg Allah for safety (from all evils in this world and in the Hereafter)”. I waited for some days and then I went to him again and asked him:
“O Messenger of Allah, Teach me to supplicate something from Allah”.
He ﷺ said to me, “O Abbas, the uncle of Messenger of Allah! Beseech Allah to give you safety (Aafiyah) in this life and in the Hereafter”. (Tirmidhi)