Spaces available for Sunday Madrasah for Boys, Girls and Adult. Class Timing- Every Sun. 10.30 am to 2.00pm. $35 monthly fees. Please visit Masjid Darus Salaam on Sun. 11.00 am to 1.00 pm for more details and registration. Contact: Moulana Imran Patel.
Accepting Full Time Hifz class applications. Limited spaces available. Contact: Mufti Anas or visit Masjid office.
- Download Madrasah Form (Details of all Islamic Education on 2nd page)
- Download Pre-authorized Donation Form
- Download Ramadhan 1437/2016 Time Table
- Download Salah Time Table
Full Time Aa’lim/Aa’limah class and part time Evening Aa’lim class at Masjid Darus Salaam. Contact Masjid office for details and registration.
NOW you can DONATE at Masjid Darus Salaam (IST) office using your DEBIT and CREDIT Card. Also, donating online is easy. Click on the link below and you’ll be taken to our charity page on canadahelps.org,
Our Yearly operating budget is approximately $360, 000. A donation tax receipt will be sent for all donations. Click HERE > Donate Online now for this Masjid Through CanadaHelps.org.
For your convenience, we accept Visa/M.C. & Debit for donation at IST office.
Commentary: “His deeds come to an end” means that he does not any longer receive the return and reward on his actions. But there are three categories of actions on which he receives reward even after his death.
- First, Sadaqah Jariyah such as building a mosque, or a hospital, or digging a well. As long as people will benefit from these, he will receive a reward for them.
- Second, “knowledge which is beneficial” means to impart knowledge to others or to propagate knowledge by means of one’s books. As long as this medium of teaching will continue and his books will be studied and people will benefit from them, he will receive a reward for it.
- Third, virtuous descendants. Training of children on the right lines is essential so that after a person’s death they continue to pray for him. The prayer of children in favour of parents is highly useful.