4 Jumuah Prayers on First come first serve basis: 1st @12.45. 2nd @1.30. 3rd @2.05. 4th @2.40. Please perform Wudhu and Sunnah prayers at home. Washrooms and Wudhu facilities are closed.
In accordance with the new Provincial Govt. regulations, effective Wed. Jan 5th.2022, Building capacity is 50% with social distancing. We ask all our congregants to use sanitizer, wear face masks, and keep social distance at all times. If you are sick or have any symptoms of Covid-19, please perform your Salah at home for safety of other congregants. When coming for prayers, we kindly request everyone to cooperate with all our volunteers. Washrooms and Wudhu facilities are closed.
Our Madrasah classes are running online since Jan 4th, 2022 till further notice.
Islamic Society of Toronto and Metrolinx to convert 20 Overlea Blvd. building in Thorncliffe Park to a new Islamic Centre with significant additional community benefits >Click Here to Read
When Coming for prayers, you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- In accordance with the new Provincial Govt. regulations, Masjid capacity will be 50% with social distancing.
- Must wear face mask at all times covering nose, face and chin.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness should perform their salah at home. (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should pray at home.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days.
DAILY SALAH TIMES and LIVE AUDIO, please > CLICK HERE and bookmark this page.
DONATION APPEAL: Need FUNDS to REPAY QARZ (Interest Free Loan) DONATE Generously for day to day operating expenses. All donations are tax deductible. Click here < to view video for project update
Your Sadaqah Jariyah is impactful, life changing, and Prophetic. “When a person passes away, their good deeds will also come to an end except for three: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for them” – Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
Click HERE to > DONATE
Duaa for repayment of debt (Qarz)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَا عَلِيُّ يَا عَظِيمُ يَا عَلِيمُ
اَللّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ مَلِيكٌ مُقْتَدِرْ
مَا تَشَآءُ مِنْ اَمْرٍ يَكُوْنْ
اَللّهُمٌَ اَسْعِدْنَا فِي الدّٰارَيْنْ
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنْ
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Please contact office or Imam Mohammed at 416-825-7921.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz Class. Please contact office or Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
- SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- 40 DAROOD
- Juma Khutbah
- 40 Rabbana
- Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
Donate Generously for Day to Operating Expenses. Click here to >DONATE Now
Our yearly operating budget is approx. $395,000. A tax deductible receipt will be sent for all donations. Click HERE to > Donate Online
1) Sayyiduna Abdullah Bin Umar رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُماَ reports that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “The pleasure of Allah lies in the pleasure of the parent. The anger of Allah lies in the anger of the parent.” (Al-Adabul Mufrad)
2) Sayyiduna Umar ibn Khattaab رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ narrates: I heard Rasulullah ﷺ saying: “Allah indeed admires the people offering Salaah in congregation.” (Musnad Ahmad)
3) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ reported that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “The person who strives on behalf of the widows and poor is like those who strive in the way of Allah and like those who fast in the day and pray at night.” (Adabul Mufrad – Bukhari)
4) Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ reported that Rasulullah ﷺ said: “Three supplications are answered without doubt. The supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveller, and the supplication of the parent for his son.” (Tirmidhi)