Click Here to >Donate ONLINE: DONATION APPEAL: We need $250,000 Donation to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free Loan) & for RENOVATION for 20 Overlea Blvd. by Jan 31st. Donations are tax deductible.
Masjid office is open daily 1pm to 10pm.
Click here to download: MONTLHLY DONATION FORM Download this form, fill it out, donate as low as $20 a month or whatever you can afford, take a screen shot and email it to us or drop it to IST office.
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ said, “Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity” (Tirmidhi) Masjid office is open from 1 pm to 10 pm daily.
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna ‘Amr ibn ‘Awf رضي الله عنه narrates: Nabee صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Certainly charity increases one’s lifespan, prevents an evil death, and Allah removes through it pride and arrogance.” (Al Mu’jamul Kabir, Hadith: 31, volume: 17)
Evening Madrasah: If you are interested registering your child, please email us at email@example.com. Very limited spots available. (Please include your contact Tel. number in Email) You can also send us Whatsapp message at 416-467-0786. Spaces are also available for Full Time Hifz class.
Masjid Closure: The Provincial Government has introduced strict new capacity limits on places of worship in Toronto as it works to get a handle on the surge of COVID-19 cases. Places of worship will now only be permitted to accommodate a maximum of 10 people per facility. As such, the Masjid Darus Salaam-Islamic Society of Toronto will be closed to the general public from Sunday Night Nov 22nd, 2020. We humbly request that congregation to pray at home and remain safe and vigilant during these difficult time.
We pray that Allah (SWT) keeps us united during these difficult times and protects us from every illness, sickness, and disease. May Allah (SWT) uplift us from this pandemic and cure those afflicted (Ameen).
Click HERE to DONATE: DONATION APPEAL to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free Loan) of $6 Million Dollars & also need Approx. another $4 Million Dollars for Renovation. We humbly request brothers and sisters to Donate generously. Construction is ongoing in 20 Overlea Blvd. (See pics below) Need $75, 000 monthly for next 40 months to pay contractors for renovation. Donate Monthly on preauthorized payment plan. Donate $30 Monthly for Masjid operating expenses. May Allah reward all of you.
When Coming to Masjid you MUST follow the following GUIDELINES:
- Make Wudhu and perform Sunnah at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat with you and take it with you after completing your prayer.
- Must wear face mask at all times while in the Masjid. (Entry will be denied without face mask)
- Toronto City council made masks mandatory indoors including place of worship.
- Keep and carry your shoes with you into the plastic bag. (Bring your own bag)
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the Masjid.
- Wudhu, Washroom facility and parking lot will be closed.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Person with any underlying Medical/Health condition, should not attend daily or Friday prayers. (Pray at home)
- We highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 70) do not attend and pray at home.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend due to govt. guideline.
- Maintain physical and social distance at all times. (2 meters / 6 feet)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Everyone should immediately vacate the Masjid after every Fardh salah.
- If you have arrived from overseas, stay home in isolation for 14 days as per law.
A’alim Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time A’alim/Aa’limah and Eve. A’alim class. Contact Moulana Imran Patel for more details at 647-868-2540.
Hifz Class Program: Registration is open for Full Time Hifz Class. Contact Moulana Mohammed Bodhania at 416-825-7921.
Please click the link below to download:
- > SUNNATS OF BELOVED PROPHET (S.A.W.) Click to download
- > 40 DAROOD
- > Juma Khutbah
- > 40 Rabbana
- > Prayer Time Table
- > Qadhā Ṣalāh Diary
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ said, “Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity” (Tirmidhi)
IST Expansion Project: Alhumdulillah, with the mercy of Allah SWT we have been approved by the City of Toronto and received the Zoning, Planning, and Building Permit for 20 Overlea Blvd. Expansion Project. Phase one has already begun. We thank you all for your generosity. May Allah reward you all (Ameen). We still need to REPAY Qarz (Interest Free loan) of $6 Million Dollars, PLUS $4 Million Dollars (approx.) for renovation costs of the building. We humbly appeal everyone to donate generously, which will make it easier for us to Repay Qarz (Interest Free loan). Click here to >DONATE Now
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ said: “The best amongst you are those who have the best character and manners.” (Bukhari)
Hadeeth: Rasulullah ﷺ has stated: “When a person passes away, his deeds come to an end except for three: Sadaqa-e-Jaariyah (perpetually recurring Sadaqah), beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.” (Sahih Muslim)
Hadeeth: Sayyiduna ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar رضي الله عنهما related that Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم was asked, “O Messenger of Allah, which of the people are most beloved to Allah, and which deeds are most beloved to Allah?”
Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “The people most beloved to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people; and the most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or remove one of his troubles, or to fulfill his debt, or to satiate his hunger.
Walking to fulfill a need of my Muslim brother is more beloved to me than sitting in i’tikaf in a Masjid for two months…. (Qada-ul Hawaij, Hadith: 36 of Imam Abu Bakr Ibn Abid Dunya)